France Vacation Rental Booking Procedures
Click Here to print our booking form and rental conditions
1. Browse our site and select the property(ies) you would like to rent. It’s always a good idea to have at least one alternate property in case your first choice is not available. We suggest you first call, fax or submit an Availability Request with your choices so that we can determine the availability for the desired dates. We will confirm availability within 24-48 hours.
2. Next, arrange a voice-to-voice conversation with us!
Call us at 786 401 7303 (9 am - 5 pm East time). Or email us at email@example.com with a telephone number and convenient time for us to call you. We want to make sure the house of your dreams will be just that! We’ll be completely candid so you know as much as possible about the properties you’re considering.
3. To place a reservation, please:
- Request a hold on your selected property. Please call, fax or email your choice(s). We will confirm the hold within 24-48 hours.
- Once the hold has been confirmed, fill out and return the At Home in France Booking Form.
- Enclose a deposit for 50% of the total rental cost.
The booking form and payment must be received within 7 days of our confirming a hold on the property. Please note: we do not accept credit cards.
4. Upon receipt of the booking form and your deposit, we will send you a written invoice. This will indicate the cost of the accommodation, breakage deposit and the cost of any additional services requested less the initial deposit. Payment in full must be received 9 weeks prior to your arrival at the property. If not received by this time, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
** If the reservation is made less than 9 weeks before your arrival, payment in full, including the breakage deposit and all extra services, is required.
5. Supplementary charges:
- Breakage deposit - most properties require a breakage deposit included in the final payment. This will be refunded 2-3 weeks after your return assuming there were no breakages or damage. At some properties, the deposit is paid locally in euros on arrival and refunded at departure, less appropriate charges.
- Telephone - these charges vary according to the telephone system available.
- Utilities/heating - these charges are always in addition to the rental fee unless indicated otherwise.
- Linen rental - charges vary and are always in addition to the rental fee unless indicated otherwise.
6. Once received, payments are nonrefundable. We recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance as protection. At Home in France provides information on trip cancellation and other travel insurance options, and we strongly advise you to purchase the appropriate coverage. In the event you must cancel and do not have insurance, we will make every effort to rebook the apartment. If we are able to do so, you will receive a refund less our expenses.
7. After receipt of the balance, we will send you full arrival information: location of the keys and directions for reaching the property. We are always happy to help you with any additional information you may desire about the area. So please don’t hesitate to contact us.