- Living room
- Kitchen with dining table
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 with large twins)
- 1 bathroom (tub-shower), WC
- Television/DVD/CD player/High speed internet access
- Microwave/Dishwasher/Washing machine/Dryer
- Private courtyard with bistro table and chairs
- Central heating
- Telephone (Call to North America landlines and cell phones are free)
- Sheets and towels included
- Electricity/Gas/Water/Telephone - supplementary charges according to usage
- Final cleaning - 40 euros payable locally
- Parking on street or in secure underground lot
- Security deposit - $500
- On 1st floor with stair access
- Note in :France, street level is the ground floor, 1st floor is one flight up, etc
- Season Group 1
Location: in the center of Beaune, 44 kms south of Dijon
Beaune is a historic and lively medieval town, renowned as the center of winemaking in Burgundy. And this newly renovated two-bedroom apartment is located on one of the town's oldest cobblestone streets. From here you can walk to wonderful museums, restaurants, shops, cafés, grocers, bakers, wine cellars and the weekly open air market.
The apartment is set on the first floor (see note below) of an 18th-century building and is accessed up a graceful curving wooden staircase. Inside it has been nicely renovated maintaining traditional architectural features including original molding, marble fireplaces and hardwood floors. Tall windows in all rooms make the apartment light and bright. The decor includes a combination of casual contemporary furnishings and antique accents.
Entry is into the fully-equipped kitchen with quality appliances, oak cabinets, colorful ceramic tile walls and faux granite counters. In the center is a square wood dining table and chairs for 4 people. You'll enjoy rooftop views through the large kitchen window.
A hallway from the kitchen leads to the living room on the left with original wood floors and marble fireplace. Comfortable seating includes two leather loveseats grouped around a small coffee table by the fireplace, a side table and a reading lamp. A lovely antique armoire serves as an entertainment center with flat-screen television and DVD player.
The apartment has two bedrooms and a bathroom with separate toilet facilities. On the right of the hallway opposite the living room is a queen-bedded room with antique armoire and leather reading chair. A door from the living room leads to the second bedroom with oversized twin beds, antique armoire and an antique desk and chair. The bedrooms are both spacious and decorated with pastel walls and lovely bedcovers. The bathroom with sink and American-style tub-shower is off the kitchen with separate toilet facilities on the hallway
Completing the apartment is a private enclosed outdoor courtyard on the ground level, one flight down. Set up the folding bistro table and chairs to enjoy an alfresco meal or aperitif.
An attractive apartment in the heart of a celebrated Burgundian town.
Note: Rentals can start on any day of the week, including Sundays. A one week minimum is required, after which extra days may be added on a prorated basis.